Thursday, January 3, 2019

A List of Some of the Best Book Series I Have Read

Hey Readers!

 I decided to provide a list of some of the best book series that I have read so far, in hopes that I can help other readers find that perfect series for themselves. This is only going to contain series that I have read as of now, but I am always looking for more. If you have any suggestions for me or see a series that you loved as well, please feel free to comment and let me know!

They are not going to be in any specific order, because I love these so much they are hard to assign numbers to.


  • The Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
  • A Shelby Nichols Adventure Series by Colleen Helme
  • On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young
  • Beautiful Series by Jamie McGuire
  • Precious Stone Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
  • Fire Spirits Series by Samantha Young
  • Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Velesi Trilogy by L. Filloon
  • The Queen of the Tearling Series by Erika Johansen
  • Fairy Tales of the Magicorum by Christina Bauer
  • Nocturne Falls Series by Kristen Painter
  • Ramses the Damned Series by Anne Rice
  • Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • Twisted Tales Series by Liz Braswell, and Elizabeth Lim

I have probably left out some series that I have read, but these are just some of them. If you like you should check out some of these series to see if they are something that you could get into. As always if you have a suggestion please feel free to leave a comment, because I am always looking for that next book!

Happy Reading!!

Image result for book quotes friends

2 comments: