Thursday, January 31, 2019

Books That Were Turned Into Movies Or TV Shows

Hey guys!

 We have almost made it to Friday everyone! I decided to do another post with a list in it, and I am going to do a list of books that have either been turned into movies or TV shows. I decided to do this when I watched the new TV show A Discovery of Witches and I fell in love with it. When you hear that your favorite book has been picked up for a movie or television show, there is that trepidation that they are going to ruin your favorite book, but sometimes they bring the book to life.

Lets start the list:


  • A Discovery of Witches
 Related image


  • Pride and Prejudice 
Image result for Pride & Prejudice

  • A Walk to Remember
Image result for a walk to remember movie

  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Image result for The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

  • The Princess Bride
Image result for The Princess Bride

  • The 100
Image result for the 100 tv show

  • Shadowhunters (based on the mortal instruments series)
Image result for shadowhunters

  • Sleepy Hollow
Image result for sleepy hollow

  • Bitten
Image result for bitten tv show

This is just a few books that have been turned into movies or television shows. I have seen the majority of these movies or shows and I have to say that they bring the books to life. Do you have a favorite book that turned into a television show or movie that you love watching? Please comment below and let me know what you love to watch.

Happy hunting my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment