Thursday, January 17, 2019

Books On My Reading List For 2019

Hey Guys!

  So I decided to do a different type of post today than what I have recently done. I wanted to list some books that I am looking forward to reading in 2019. This is the year where a lot of amazing books are going to come out, and I am excited to read each one of them! I also thought this may interest my readers as well, in case you are looking for that special book to add to your reading collection this year. I have also made it a goal of mine to read more books this year, since I don't have to do homework anymore on the weekends! Some of these books will be published in 2019, and some have been previously published, but I haven't read them yet.

Let's get this list started! (These books are in no particular order)


  • Stain by A.G. Howard
34842208

  • Anastasia and Her Sisters by Carolyn Meyer
22457410

  • Jane Austen at Home by Lucy Worsley
31450766

  • Again, But Better by Christine Riccio
41147279

  • Romanov by Nadine Brandes
40590407

  • Enchantee by Gita Trelease
36613718

  • Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
36430989

  • The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
42730332

All images taken from the Goodreads website. 

There are a lot more books that I can out on this list, but I decided to make this a two part post, because there are a lot of amazing books out there that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Enjoy the journey of reading friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment