Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A List of Pride and Prejudice Retelling's

Hello Fellow Readers!

 Today I wanted to introduce a different type of post than what I have done before. I have decided to do posts that will contain lists of books that are a retelling of a certain story. I absolutely love retellings of stories, because you get to relive the story over and over again. I decided to start with retellings of Pride and Prejudice being that it is one of my favorite stories. Some of these books on this list that I got from Goodreads I haven't read yet, but they are definitely going to be on my reading list!

Let the list begin!


  • Pride and Prejudice and Passports: A Modern Retelling by Corrie Garret

42625156

  • Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld 
40696170

  • Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz
33602143

  • On Equal Ground by Elizabeth Adams
36233797

  • First and Then by Emma Mills
23310751

  • Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
8369681

  • Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
99297

  • Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
9266776

  • Pride and  Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith, and Jane Austen
25852920

  • Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
18114819

These are just some of the amazing retellings out there. If you know of a retelling of Pride and Prejudice that I didn't have on the list, please feel free to leave a comment below!

Happy retelling adventures my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment