Friday, October 5, 2018

About Me

Hey Guys,

 I created this blog, because I wanted to share my love of reading with fellow book nerds. To me reading is a way that we can escape life, and we are able to visit other places without leaving. I want to also give honest reviews about books. I will post about every book I read, but I won't give out spoilers, because I want everyone to be surprised by the ending. The books that I will review are from several different genres, because I honestly read just a little bit of everything. 

I don't know how many people this blog will reach, but I also created it because I love writing. To me writing is a way to express feelings and emotions, especially about books that break my heart, and make me fall in love with them. You can always tell a good book by how it makes you feel while reading it. Does it immerse you into the story that you experience the same emotions as the characters? Do you scream at them that they are making a huge mistake, and cheer for them when something goes right for them? Do you cry when they get their heart broken and feel scared when they are scared?

If you have experienced all or any of the above things while reading, than congratulations, you have read a book or many books that have transported you into their story. I will admit I have gone through all of these emotions and more. I have cried, laughed, gotten anxious, fell in love, and never wanted a story to end. I have even read books in one sitting because I couldn't stop reading, and I needed to know what happened than and there. Those books are the kind that you think about over and over again and read over and over again.

My promise is that good or bad, I will give my honest opinion on a book. Now just because I don't find a book appealing, doesn't mean that you might not, who knows you may chose to read a book, and loved it even though my review was the opposite. That's okay, because everyone has their own tastes, and knows what grabs their attention. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I am going to enjoy writing on it!

Happy Reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment