Thursday, December 6, 2018

My List of Hot Literary Guys

Hello Fellow Readers!

  Today I decided to make a list of all of the hottest literary guys that I can not get out of my mind. If you are like me, than there is always that one fictional character or many that you find extremely hot. I know it sounds crazy if you have never experienced this, however if you have than you will know exactly what I am talking about. In my opinion, an author wouldn't make a character so dreamy if they didn't hope that you would fall in love with that character just a little. I am not going to rank them, because honestly the guys on the list all have a special place in my heart. I will however name the book that they are in, so if you get curious you can read them, and hopefully fall in love with them as well! Who knows you may have fallen in love with the same characters or some on this list. If you have leave me a comment and let me know! Now let the fun begin!!


  • Mr. Darcy- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Ramos- The Shelby Nichols Series by Colleen Helme
  • Travis- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  • Jack- The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck
  • Henry Nobly- Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • Heathcliff- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • Edward Rochester- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Ramses the Damned- The Mummy by Anne Rice
  • Scott "Trex" Trexler- From Here to You by Jamie McGuire
  • Caleb Scott- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
  • Braden Carmichael- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
  • Tharin Lunar- The Binding by L. Filloon
  • Fiske- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
  • Gideon- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  • Morpheus- Splintered by A.G. Howard
  • Thorn- Roseblood by A.G. Howard

There are a lot more out there, however this is only the first list. If you have a favorite fictional character that didn't make the list leave a comment. I would love to know what other's are thinking as well!


Go fall in love with more fictional characters my friends!

Image result for fictional character love quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment