Wednesday, December 5, 2018

10 Christmas Gifts For Book Lovers!

Happy Wednesday!

 With Christmas coming soon (too soon if you ask me), I decided to do a post for Christmas presents that any book lover would love, plus websites on where you can get these items. I will admit most of the one's that I am listing on here are ones that I would want to and some I have already asked Santa for.

Here are some ideas for the book lover in your life or just for your wish list 😍

1. Marrying Mr. Darcy Game: Which I asked for for Christmas :) This can be found on Amazon
Image result for marrying mr darcy game

2. A Book Necklace: That can be found on Literary Emporium
Image result for Jane Austen gifts

3. Anything from the Etsy shop of Heart Felt Design by telahmarie, which can be found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/telahmarie?ref=l2-shopheader-name. She makes the most amazing pillows that are so cute and comfy. I have a Mr. Darcy one (which is pictured below) and a Phantom one that I can snuggle up with :)
image 0

4. A Book store candle from the Etsy shop Frostbeard https://www.etsy.com/shop/Frostbeard?ref=l2-shopheader-name
image 0

5. For Book lover's who like board games we have Book Lover's Scrabble, found on Amazon
Image result for book lover gifts

6. If you have ever wanted to keep a list of the books you have or if you lend books to anyone you may need this The Book Lover's Journal, found on Amazon


7. For that person that loves to drink coffee or tea or any hot beverage, and reads they may like the First Lines Literature mug found on Amazon
First Lines Literature Coffee Mug - The Greatest Opening Lines Of Literature, From Anna Karenina to Slaughterhouse Five - Comes in a Fun Gift Box - by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

8. The Book Lover's Cup of Tea: Includes Tea Infuser, which can be found on the Barns and Noble website
The Book Lover's Cup of Tea: Includes Tea Infuser

9. A book charm bracelet that can be found on Etsy from HopeisHipJewlery
book lover gift, Christmas gift for best friend, personalized jewelry gift, gift for girlfriend, birthstone jewelry, initial jewelry

10. Do you or the reader in your life like reading in the bathtub like me, than they may need this bathtub caddy that can be found on Amazon
Book Bath Caddy

I hope this gave you some good ideas on what you could get for fellow book lovers. I will post another part to it before Christmas with some more ideas!

Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic ideas! I am in love with the necklace from Literary Emporium... might have to get that for myself haha! I also have the book lover's journal and find it really useful to jot down my thoughts on a book before I post a review on my blog :)
    https://b3thanyreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about using the journal to jot down ideas for the blog. That's a genius idea. I know what you mean about the necklace I was thinking of buying it too. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Frostbeard Studios candles! Right now, my favorite is Sherlock's Study, but I haven't had one I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used any of their candles yet but I love the smell of books, and will have to get one. Thank you for commenting and letting me know of your experience with them!

      Delete
  4. Bathtub caddy is a new thing I haven't heard before. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading in the tub and didn't honestly know what this until one of my co workers told me, but it seems like it would be useful. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete