Sunday, November 25, 2018

New Announcement!!!!

Happy Sunday Readers!!

 I am going to try something new with my blog. I have been doing three posts a week, however I am now going to add two additional days. I will be releasing posts Monday thru Friday. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will still be book reviews. Tuesday and Thursday, I will be adding new fun posts that are related to books.

I have been thinking of adding some fun facts about different authors, book quotes for book nerds, and some other fun things that I will write about. I am going to take the weekends off, because I am currently working on my Bachelor's degree and my weekends are normally dedicated to homework, because I work a full time job during the week.

Any who, I have some books to review, so I will let you go for now, and I can't wait for ya'll to read about the book I will be reviewing on Monday!

Have a great night, and dream about your favorite fictional character!

No comments:

Post a Comment